Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

FOTD: Golden Eyes, Berry Lips

This is just a look I came up with while I was playing around. I took it right back off after I got done taking pictures!! Lol, I hope you enjoy =)





Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 355 Coconut
MAC Studio Fix in NW 45
Sleek MakeUp Blush in Flushed
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
ELF Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Warm
Mark. Keep It Going Longwear eyeshadow & liner in Exposure [brows & crease]
Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Midnight Master
Smashbox Hyperlash mascara 


Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy
ELF Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon


***NOTE: Normally I would wear Urban Decay's De Slick in a Tube and Smashbox primer, but since I knew I wouldn't be keeping it on long, I saved product by skipping it***

*MWAH!*

1 comments:

Coilybella said...

Love the lip color and it suits you so well.