Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

||REVIEW|| Alaffia Skin Recovery Face Set

Hey Guys!

In October, I received this face set in my My Shade of Brown Pillowbox [[post here]] and I have been hooked on it ever since! First of all, let me tell you about Alaffia as a company. They are all about "Advancing Gender Equality and Alleviating Poverty through the Fair Trade of Handcrafted Shea Butter" and they do so much for West African communities. It is amazing! Now onto the face products I've been using:







The set includes a cleanser, toner, and face cream.






Face Cream
Cleanser



Description: Deep, yet gentle cleanser, an oil balancing toner and powerful moisturizing cream. Neem oil, Neem leaf and tea tree oil help fight blemished and also prevent dry patches.


My Thoughts:

These are, honestly, miracle products! So, if you've been following my YouTube channel, you'll know that I've been trying out so many different skin care products and I just have not been having any luck with stopping my breakouts. I'd been hearing so many good things about African Black Soap and all of the ways it can be beneficial to your skin and I am now a believer! You guys have no idea how happy I am to share that I have not had any blemishes on my face in the last 1.5 weeks of the 2 weeks I've been using this set. When I first started this regimen, I did get a break out on my cheek, but I think that was just my face purging and I was going to get that break out anyway. After that, nothing else! I have run out of the toner which sucks because I do feel it's such an important part of the regimen and I have decided to get a full size of it. 

I do this regimen day and night and I have not used any other product on my skin. My skin looks brighter and more radiant [no lie!]. It hasn't lightened my acne scars or anything, but it doesn't claim that it'll do that. I love this. I'm sold. I will be buying this over & over again.

You can purchase this set, along with other types of products, on their website. It is a tad bit pricey[$38.50], but for the great way my skin has been looking, I will definitely pay for it!



Thanks For Reading!!