Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Review:: L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Midnight Blue

Hey Guys!

It's no secret that I adore the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows! I have about 10-12 [Collection swatch post?] and, although I have my stand out favorites, they're all wonderfully creamy and pigmented. Today I want to share with you the newest addition to the family.


       Midnight Blue is a rich navy with a metallic sheen. Like the other Infallible shadows, it has somewhat of a cream to powder sort texture. I've really never felt anything else quite like it! These shadows retail between $6-8 at drugstores, depending on the sales. You need {no seriously} these shadows! I can honestly say if I had to only keep one type of eye shadow, it'd be these. They are honestly that great! [FOTD using this eye shadow]






                                [P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]