Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First Impression:: ELF HD Studio Blush in Encore

Hey Guys!!

Bad, bad blogger, I know. I want to show you a new favorite in my life, now! 







ELF's website description: 

Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.



My Thoughts:

This blush is incredible!! It's everything ELF claims it to be: Creamy, check. Pigmented, check. Long-lasting, check! I will say to use a light hand with this because, as you can tell by the swatch, a little bit goes an extremely long way!! I love that it has a pump because it makes it that much easier to use. I suggest applying it with your fingers or a stippling brush to get the blended out effect.





Look at that color payoff!!



I look forward to trying out more of these blushes, there are five in all and retail for $3USD. Have you tried these & what are your thoughts?