Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Great Affordable Neutral Palette

Hey Guys!!
While in the drugstore I picked up a palette that I think will be perfect for your neutral needs!! The palette I speak of is Maybelline's Expert Wear Eyeshadow palette in Sunbaked Neutrals.




This palette contains 8 shadows and has a mixture of matte, shimmer, and metallic shades. It has beautiful greens, golds, & browns.


The matte shadows are the less pigmented of the bunch, but if you use a good base/primer [which you should do always anyway], you'll be fine. The darker brown [bottom left corner] isn't dark enough for me, unfortunately, so I'd have to pack another palette with me if I was taking this with me on a trip. Speaking of taking this on a trip, you can put 3 of these palettes together and make up the size of the NAKED palette. Talk about compact!! You could put this in your purse and use no space in your travel bag! Another plus in my book.




I truly think Maybelline did a great job with this palette. Aside from the less than pigmented matte shades, I'm really happy with it! You can pick up this palette at most drugstores for about $8-$9. So affordable!


SWATCHES:



Another Close Up Of The Palette



Have you tried this palette out before? What do you think? 
Thanks so much for reading!!!