Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OOTD: Every Girl Needs A Little Black Dress!!

Hey Guys!!

Luxe Vain was super sweet to send me this "V" Mesh black skater dress to try out and review. I fell in love with it from the first moment I put it on! It's classy, but it has a hint of sexiness with the mesh "V" in the front and the entire back being mesh as well! You could totally get really funky and a bright colored bra underneath, but I decided to let it speak for itself and not draw any attention away.

My photographer got a little crazy with the editing

Dress: Luxe Vain | Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Earrings: Kohl's



I have no bad things to say about Luxe Vain and their customer service. Every time I emailed them, they were quick to e-mail me back and the shipping only took about 3 days. I'm so glad to be adding to my LBD collection, you can never have too many!

Check them out:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram