Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

FOTD: Under The Sea

Hey Guys!!

It's Spring!! Is anyone else excited? I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather that's on it's way. I'm coming to you with another look and today it features Glamour Doll Eyes. I hope you enjoy!







 
EYES:
Glamour Doll Eyes pigments: Island Chic, FrankenGlamour [lid], He Loves Me Not [inner corner], Stiletto [blend out crease], Bare Naked [browbone]
Wet N Wild Vanity palette [matte brown in the crease & outer v]
Stila Stay All Day liquid liner
LancĂ´me Hypnose Drama mascara
Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner pencil
 
 
BROWS:
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Chocolate
 
CHEEKS:
Coastal Scents Forever Blush Radiant
 
LIPS:
NYX Butter Lipstick Razzle





To Find Out How I Achieved This Look, Visit My YouTube Page!! Like and Subscribe If You Like The Content!