Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

So What! Wednesday [Sort Of...]

I'm Linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for:






So What If....




  • I sometimes sleep from the time I get home until the time I have to go to work. I work overnight 7 days straight and have class...Sue Me.
  • I'm only taking one class. I have to pass it and I don't need ANY distractions!
  • I've become a major calorie counter. I need this weight off, Dammit!
  • I nearly cried when I saw how much calories, sugar, and sodium(!!!) were in my favorite items at Panera's. That's my favorite place!
  • This is my first SWW and I'm late doing it *shrugs* [see bullet 1]
  • I won't be spending Valentine's Day with my Love because he has class, we're celebrating later =)


That's all I can think of right now lol. Make sure you check out Shannon's blog! She's not a beauty blogger, but sometimes it's refreshing to step away from makeup blogs every once in a while [don't stone me! haha].