Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Polish Babies!

Hey Guys!


I have new loves in my life and I have to share them with you! I bought 9 polishes [6 Color Club, 3 China Glaze] from Victoria's Nail Supply online. They were all about $3 or less! The only sucky thing to report is the $9 shipping. Annoying, but since I got the polishes so cheap I let it go lol. Some are from new collections and some are from older collections! They don't sell OPI on this site, so that sucks, but oh well... On to the polishes! 




[BTW I couldn't get great pictures of these polishes, but I tried!]






  • Love, Marilyn ~Eye Candy Collection~
  • Aquadelic ~Electropop Collection~
  • Gaga For Green ~Electropop Collection~


  • Jingle Jangle ~Beyond The Mistletoe Collection~
  • Alias ~Alter Ego Collection~
  • Raspberry Rush ~Wicked Sweet Collection~

These were the hardest to photograph -____-

  • Blue Topia [Yeah, I know, it looks black.] ~Back To Boho Collection~
  • Candy Cane ~Beyond The Mistletoe Collection~
  • Gimme A Grape Big Kiss ~Wicked Sweet Collection~






That's my polish haul! I plan on ordering more because I want more from the Electropop and Eye Candy collections. I also want to get some polishes from the Wizard of Oohs Ahz collection. What polishes have you gotten lately? Thanks so much for reading!!