My favorite type of videos to watch, and do, on YouTube are "Get Ready With Me" ones. Soooo I uploaded my first one the other day featuring this look:
I really like it and recording my videos helps my keep track of my makeup progress. I am NOT anywhere close to the level I want to be, but with practice, I'm sure I'll get there!!!
Thanks So Much For Watching/Reading!! It means a lot<3
Products Used[In Order]:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo "Fierce & Tangy"
- Eighteen palette "matte dark brown[crease], orange[lid]"
- ELF Flawless Eyeshadow palette "Tantalizing Taupe[outer v]"
- Wet N Wild I Heart Matte palette "matte dark brown[crease]"
- Eighteen palette "medium brown[highlight]"
- Kat Von D Beethoven palette "Tipsy[highlight]"
- Wet N Wild palette "Vanity[inner corner highlight]"
- Maybelline NY Eye Studio gel liner "black[eyeliner]"
- CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner "black[bottom waterline]"
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara "black"
- NYX blush "Mocha"
- Makeup Forever blush "Tangerine 18"
- NYX lipliner pencil "Nude Truffle"
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss "Sponge Cake"