Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

|HAUL| La Femme Blushes ::First Impressions && Swatches::

Hey Guys!
 I finally took the plunge and bought some La Femme Blushes! Now, if you haven't heard of them, they're insanely pigmented blushes that only cost $2.50 for the pan form [$3.00 in a container]! Also, the great thing is that shipping is only $2.99, so they really are a steal! After seeing my friend Ro's pictures on Instagram of the ones she'd ordered, I wanted some too! I only got 7, but they have 30+ colors you can choose from. 


The shipping was actually pretty quick. I placed my order last Friday and they showed up today [Thursday], so less than a week. That's great, in my opinion. You can order La Femme Blushes from http://MakeupMania.com.


Now on to Pictures && Swatches!!





In case you can't read the writing, the seven blushes I picked are:

  • Sienna
  • Coral
  • Grape - Glitter
  • Peach
  • Lilac Champagne - Glitter
  • Rose
  • Purple Passion - Glitter

THOUGHTS:
My favorite, by far, may be a surprise to you.... It's Sienna!! I know it looks dull in the pan, but as you can see by the swatch, its such a neutral pinky brown. I love it!! Lilac Champagne & Rose are somewhat similar but Rose definitely has more of a yellow undertone. Grape and Purple Passion are nothing alike, something I was worried about when I ordered. Purple Passion is full of sparkle, though, so if that's not your thing, you may want to stick to Grape [less sparkle]. Grape also leans more pink than purple to me. Peach isn't that bright in person, my flash brightened it up a bit, it'd be great for a neutral blush. Coral is RED! Haha I don't see much orange undertones, it's most definitely a soft red.


I will be purchasing more La Femme Blushes! I can see why they have such a cult following!
Have you tried any of these blushes, Which ones would you suggest I get next? Thanks so much for reading!!!!