The products in this box was really spot on & I'm glad I was able to try them out!
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Dark/Deep:
SoyJoy Bar in Blueberry:
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Animal Instinct:
- Bath & Body Works fine fragrance mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball Of Foot cushions
- ChapStick LipShield365 with SPF 50+
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash [travel size]:
- I already ate the SoyJoy bar [I had to! I'd opened it already for pictures] and I know it doesn't look very appetizing, but its delicious. If it didn't have 12g of sugar in it, I'd go out and buy a box of them.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom is my favorite scent from B&BW, so you could imagine my dance when I saw which one I received!
- The Dr Scholl's couldn't come at a better time, because I love my recent heels I've bought, but gel inserts definitely help!
- I'm not a big fan of ChapStick, BUT it never hurts to have an extra one laying around for emergency purposes.
- I'm travelling a lot this summer, so the Aveeno travel body wash will come in handy, for sure!
- I'm not really into animal print, but I am going to use the Sally Hansen nail effects for accent nails. Easier cleanup than glitter!
- The SheerCover concealer is very creamy! I think I'll only use it under my eyes to get the "Kim Kardashian" look because I think it's too light for the blemishes on my face.