Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

My Shade Of Brown Pillow Box! ::May::

Hey Guys!!
I wanted to bring your attention to a monthly subscription service named My Shade of Brown. My Shade of Brown is specifically geared towards women of color, not just of African American descent. So, for $10 a month, you get their "Pillow Box" that's filled with 4 to 5 deluxe beauty samples. For right now, they're doing a deal where you can get your first Pillow Box for $5, so head over to http://www.myshadeofbrown.com to get your first Pillow Box!! 


Now onto the things I received:

My Pillow Box

Their Label
The description card

All my goodies!!

Close Ups:


Overall, for $10 a month, I don't think this is a bad monthly subscription at all. I especially like that its geared towards WOC and I'll definitely be looking forward to my second box!








**I paid for this subscription with my own money. I was not asked to review or show these products. These are all my honest opinions**