Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pink Friday:: Tarte Lipsurgence Review









While in Vegas, I picked a Tarte Lipsurgence that I don't think I would've ever tried had I not been splurging
a little bit.

I have one of their Lipsurgence lip tints already in Amused [review], but this time I wanted to try a matte one and picked up Lively. Once I tried it on, I fell in love! Just like their other lip tints, they come in the big chubby pencil form and smell extremely minty.

 Lively is such a pretty bright fuschia pink that I think would look gorgeous on warm or cool skin tones.




When you're wearing this lip tint, it feels so comfortable! That's actually a big factor that made me purchase it, because most matte lip products can be pretty drying if you don't prep your lips beforehand. It does stain your lips, so be aware of that. I don't have anything bad to say about this! You can get them for $24 which is somewhat steep, but I am in LOVE with it and it stays on your lips for quite a while so you won't run through the product extremely fast. I think my next color is going to be Envy because I think that'd be such a pretty fall color!


P.S. If you look at my Vegas Haul videos, you can see me wearing it :)



Have you tried any of these matte lip tints? Thanks so much for reading!!