Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Pretty Little Addiction Cosmetics First Look

Hey Guys! Today I want to introduce you to a new indie, vegan cosmetic/bath & body company My Pretty Little Addiction started by Breanna Young.

 "My Pretty Little Addiction, is a full cosmetic line, that has something for everyone. Here at My Pretty Little Addiction we are addicted to all things beauty, from rich vibrant shadows to the amazing skin products that leave your skin soft and glowing."

 I am a promoter for MPLA but all of my opinions are uninfluenced and completely honest! I received 28 shadows, an eye shadow primer, a lip gloss, and a Signature Scrubie.






Let the swatchfest BEGIN!

[L-R] Starlight Maiden, Royal Maiden, Scarlette Dream, Smurfberry Dust, and Wowzers
                            

Nakie, Lavish Lilac, Ice Kween, Woo Woo White, and Rudolph's Glare


Ginger Dead, After Dark, Autumn Sunset, Envious Love, and Fierce Dutchess



Mermaid's Dream, Waking Dawn, Celestial Peach, Sodalite Sea, and Sugilite


Fools Gold, Caramel Drizzle, Fierce Momma, and Moon Essence


Boo Bear, Dirty Gold, Kandilicous, and Diamond Ash



Scarlett's Dream lip gloss





REVIEW:

Overall, I'm super impressed with the quality of these shadows. They aren't extremely glittery or chunky at all. I have had issues with the mattes blending out on the primer, but I'm sure that's a formulation issue [she is already in the works to make the mattes better]. The Charcoal Signature Scrubie is a great weekly treat that my face has really been loving. You can purchase these beautiful shadows on their website www.myprettylittleaddiction.com. If you want a more in depth review, please check out my video on my YT channel! Thank you, as always, for reading :)