Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Product Staple: Nivea A Kiss of Milk + Honey Soothing Lip Care

Hey Guys!
You ever have that one product [or five] in your collection that you'd be lost without and you don't know what in the world you were doing before you ever stumbled upon it? Well, that is how I feel about my beloved Nivea A Kiss Of Milk & Honey lip balm. 


I heard about this heaven in a little tube [yes, it's that serious] when I was randomly watching a YouTuber and they mentioned it. I've said goodbye to chapped lips ever since!

So what do I love so much about this particular balm? Firstly, the smell is divine. It's a blend of honey & vanilla, I'd love to have a candle/room spray in the scent. Secondly, it's the most moisturizing balm I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my lips, it sinks in. Have you ever had a balm that felt non-existent just a few minutes after you've applied them? Well, you won't have that annoyance with this one! Another thing I love is that it doesn't cake up and make your lips have that ashy look if you happen to be somewhat heavy handed putting it on. I have noticed, though, if you are heavy handed, it can feel heavy on your lips so try to not put on too many coats because it won't be needed.

You can purchase this product at most drugstores for around $2-3.

Have you tried this lip balm or do you have another favorite?

Thanks for reading!