- These eye shadows are extremely pigmented and not at all chalky.
- This is a palette that you can put in your bag for a trip and do multiple day or night looks.
- It has a matte brown and black. Hello!
- It's extremely cheap, $3.99 at Beauty Supply Stores!
- There are a mixture of matte and metallic shadows.
- It's perfect for neutral or bright color lovers.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Today I want to share with you a gem I found last year in my local beauty supply store. I don't know about you, but sometimes I pass over things that are so cheap because I'm sure the quality will be poor. Am I the only one? Well, I decided to pick this Absolute! palette in Eclipse up and I'm so glad I did.
Reason I adore this palette:
I love this palette!! I don't use the bright colors as much as I should, I don't know why! It has my HG gold eye shadow, it goes on your lid looking like a foil. So beautiful! The only thing that would make it even better would be a blue and green shadow plopped in there somewhere, but I can deal. Absolute! also has another variation of this palette that has more blues and greens in it if you like to wear those colors over pinks and purples.
SWATCHES[on bare skin]:
Have you seen any of these palettes before? If you do, I suggest you pick them up. They're a great value!!
[P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]
Fab Find Under $5:: Absolute! Perfect Eighteen Colors Palette