Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Drugstore FOTD ::Urban Neutral::

Hey Guys!

I wanted to do an entire look using mostly drugstore products. I don't have any drugstore face products, so I just used my normal ones. I really like how this look turned out and I hope you do too!!







FACE:
Milk Of Magnesia
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless primer
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation [sample] in Deep 70 ~face~ & Deep 68 ~under eyes~
Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup in Clove
Ben Nye Banana & Chestnut Powders


EYES:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Black Radiance Palette in Downtown Browns ~entire eye look~
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liquid Liner
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner ~waterline~
Maybelline The Rocket Volume mascara


EYEBROWS:
BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brunette


BLUSH [I swear I have some on!]:
NYX blush in Amber


LIPS:
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Sassy Mauve
NYX lipgloss in SpongeCake



Dont forget to check out my YT channel [click the button to the right of my blog!] to see how I achieved this look and what colors went where!!



Would you like to see more "all" drugstore looks??





                                   [P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]