Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Curly Girl Beauty Smooth n' Soft Lip Set Review

Hey Guys!

Today I want to introduce you to a small business run by a fellow blogger friend Santana from Curly Girl Beauty. Her store, Shop Curly Girl Beauty, sells body butters, bath bars, and even Black African Soap Face & Body Wash but today I want to talk about her lip products.

The Smooth n' Soft Set consists of a lip balm and a lip scrub and retails for $7.50[on sale]:

How cute is the packaging?!


The lip balm comes in 9 different varieties in the tube but she also sells them in the tub [5 varieties] if that's more your thing. 

The Sugar Lippy Scrub comes in two flavors: Peppermint & Grapefruit. I chose Grapefruit for both since I love that scent.

What The Site Says:
"CGB sugar lip scrub is amazing & not only sloughs away dead skin cells but also leaves a layer of mango butter lip balm behind to love your lips.
CGB lip balm is soft & silky, leaving your skin smooth to the Kiss ;)
Get this set today & get to Smoochin!"

My Thoughts:
I am SO impressed!! I had to try out the lip balm as soon as it arrived [with fast shipping] and was so surprised with how buttery soft it was. The scent is dead on & there is no flavor. That's kind of a good thing because I'd just eat it off if there was lol! 
The Sugar Lippy Scrub is so great. I have notoriously dry lips so they're almost always chapped and I don't take care of them like I should. This scrub did great at getting rid of the dead skin on my lips and leaving them soft. It's one of the best I've tried! The sugar doesn't melt too quickly and actually does the job of exfoliating my lips [unlike this one].


I really suggest this set and it's a great bargain. Make sure you check out her shop and buy some products! 



Support Small Businesses :)



[P.S. to comment, click on this individual post. Thanks!]