Spring has officially sprung [how many blog posts have you seen type that phrase? haha]!! Here in Alabama, we really didn't get a winter. We had, maybe a month of really cold weather, but other than that, Mother Nature couldn't decide which temperature she wanted to be. All that said, I am happy that warmer weather is here to stay and I don't have to take chances with my wardrobe everyday!
I wanted to show you some lip products I think will be nice to rock these upcoming seasons. I love bright lips. I love how it can add color to your wardrobe if you're not too comfortable with wearing something like...orange platform sandals, maybe. This list includes 13 different lip products broken up into 3 categories: Mild, Wild, & *BAM!*
These lip products will be for those who don't really want to have their lips look too shocking, but are still looking for stand out colors. These products are also great for those who are trying to slowly transition themselves into wearing more bold lip colors.
- Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hr Lip Treatment in In Love
- Palladio Lip Stain in Rose
- Palladio Lip Stain in Berry
- Tare LipSurgence Lip Stain Pencil in Amused
- ELF Glossy Gloss in Tangy Tangerine
|*Swatches in the same order as the above list|
- Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Purty Persimmon
- Wet N wild Mega Last Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink
- Jazz by Diamond Cosmetics Lipstick in Only Orange
- Jazz by Diamond Cosmetics Lipstick in Texas
What lip colors are you looking forward to rocking in the Spring & Summer? I challenge you to push the envelope and wear a bright lip, whether it be Mild, Wild, or *BAM*! Thanks so much for reading!!