I've been wearing the protective style of crochet braids since the middle of January [two separate installments] & I love them so, so much, but I was missing my natural hair and anxious to play in it again! I took them down, shampooed, conditioned [and detangled], applied my leave-in, sealed with my oils, and applied my styling product. I'll list all the products I used down below, don't worry!
For a little background [skip if you know], I BC'd on Nov. 3, 2011 and I have Type 4 hair. If you want to see all the posts I've done on natural hair, just click on the tab up top! Anywhos, my hair is still relatively short and I had no idea what to do with it...so I twisted it up! I like it but it's taken some getting used to. I did it so I'll have curls, but I'm going to leave them up for a little bit and do maintenance on the individual ones that need it!. Ok, enough rambling!
Products I use:
- Shampoo- Shea Moisture's Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Conditioner- Aussie's Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle [an HG product!!!!]
- Leave In- Giovanni's Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- Oils- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Peppermint Oil
- Styling Products- Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie [Thought I had a review on this, but I don't, so it's coming soon!] + EVOO + JBCO
|Back [Sorry it's blurry. I couldn't get a focused one!]|
|Bleh, I don't really like this picture, But I wanted y'all to see how I looked with them! I was on my way to work.|