Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

First Twist Out Since BC! + New Products

I'm so happy with how my first twist out turned out! I showed you guys a couple of days ago my hair with the twists I did with Shea Moisture Curling Smoothie. 

Yay!



I also picked up some new products [and replenished old favorites] to try on my hair: 



I tried a second twist out with my Curling Smoothie and the Eco Styler gel I bought and I did not like how it turned out at all! It looked nothing like the picture above! The two differences were: I did it on dry hair [which I was told would help with shrinkage] & I used the gel. I'm not sure which one made my twist out unsuccessful, but it was very frustrating to take hours doing twists and to not have them come out right!


Right now I'm wearing my hair in a faux mohawk with the sides twisted and pinned up and 2 day old twist out.
I had to filter the picture to make it lighter. Look how poofy my hair looks ^_^
Excuse the weird face lol


Well that's it regarding my hair. I'm still experimenting with it and this length. It's still too short to do a poof just yet, unfortunately. Thanks so much for reading!!!