Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

I Took The Kind-Hearted Blogger Pledge

I haven't been in a rude blogging situation, but I know there are lots who have. I promise to never be that "blogger bully" so I took the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge, that is found on Em Jay & Me's blog. if You take this pledge, link up here and tell them. It's refreshing to see some many names already on the list. [thanks so much Kelly for bringing this to my attention!] AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO: -create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers -be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world -stay away from internet/blogging bullying -speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful. -make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others -acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them -know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too. -believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.