Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Top 10: Polish Picks For The Fall/Winter

Hey Guys! I wanted to start a series of my Top Ten items and my first installment will be of nail polishes!! I recently got into polish this summer and it's really taken off lol! I put up different pictures because I couldn't get the right lighting for all ten polishes on one picture!! I hope you guys enjoy!



  1. E.L.F.- Sunset
  2. E.L.F.- Plum
  3. China Glaze- Recycle
  4. O.P.I.- San Tan-tonio
  5. O.P.I.- Suzi Loves Cowboys
  6. China Glaze- Velvet Bow
  7. China Glaze- Ring In The Red
  8. China Glaze- Lubu Heels
  9. China Glaze- Twinkle Lights
  10. O.P.I.- Gone Gonzo!
My Top Ten!


I felt this picture really showed off Lubu Heels'[8] red glitter

A better picture of the neutrals [3,4, and 5] and Velvet Bow[6]



Another shot of the colors

A great picture of the glitters





What are some of your picks for this season? I like to amp up the glitter and do darker colors a lot this time of the year, what about you? Thanks for reading!!!!


You can watch the video of me talking about these here!!







5 comments:

Kiwi..x said...

I love the colours, especially 4 & 9
I love China Glaze nail polish, they seem to stay on for a long time :)
Kiwi..x

Unknown said...

Twinkle Lights is in my Top 10 also, I love that one! BTW, in your header at the top of the blog, you are wearing really cute bow earrings, where are they from? They are SOOO cute!

happy hour 24/7 said...

wow. you have one of those nail thingees. i am impressed. i like most of the matte colors that you have, not always a fan of shimmers, unless it's for the holidays or a bling finger.

Unknown said...

Such pretty colors! I'm really into neutrals but I think I'm gonna step into color for 2012. Thanks for sharing :)

Eugenia said...

I love the glitters!