First of all, if you don't know what Baby Lips are,
I got the "flavor?" Cherry Me. It looks really red in the tube but it comes off somewhat sheer on your lips. It feels really good on your lips and this is truly a lip balm, just with slight color. There are 3 other tinted ones and 2 clear ones.
What Do I Love About This Balm?
- The smell is so amazing! It's like fruit roll-ups, seriously!
- I like that it's visible on my lips, which is hard feat for lip products sometimes.
- The packaging is super cute. Some think it's ugly, but it's retro and adorable in my opinion.
- It feels light on my lips.
- It's super shiny.
- It doesn't have a bad taste. Well, it doesn't really have a taste at all, but that's alright with me.
- It has SPF 20!
- It doesn't last a long time on your lips. The claim is to have 8 hour hydration and I maybe get an hour.
|Grease face >.<|