Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are You Surprised I Have More Glitter? NOTD

Today's featured polish is Sinful Color's "I Miss You". I've had this polish for a very long time, maybe 2-3yrs but I never used it. I'd originally planned to use it as a *bling* nail color but I loved it so much, I decided to feature it all on its own. It's a deep magenta jelly with pink and silver glitter. I was afraid when I saw just one coat, but after I layered the second one, I was pleasantly surprised. The pictures are two full coats before the top coat. Enjoy! =)


With Flash



*MWAH!*

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the color! I've found glitter polishes to not be that pigmented usually, but this one is really pigmented with only 2 coats! Very pretty!

Kay Karma said...

Great color. Have you consider Tumblr? It's like a blog with photos, really cool.

MissAshDG said...

Yea I had a bad experience with Tumblr, so I'm trying this. I think I like it better

Nail Nerd said...

That is some seriously pretty glitter! How was it to remove? I have one of their glitters in green that I want to use all the time but it terrifies me b/c it stuck to my nail like concrete when I put it on for Mardi Gras.

MissAshDG said...

It wasn't too too bad! I just put remover on cotton balls and let them sit on my nails and kind of soak. I still had to scrub a little bit, but soaking them helped!