Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

I've Got Sunshine. . .On A Cloudy Day! **NOTD**

Here in Alabama it has been raining on and off and looking pretty gloomy. So I decided to bring some brightness in my life and do a bright sunny manicure! I used Wet N Wild's The Wonder Yellows which a bright, pretty neutral toned yellow. I originally didn't like this color and was planning to take it off but after 4 much needed coats of this polish, it started to turn around. Once I added some *BLiNG* fingers of gold {Sinful Color's nail art polish Flower girl} I was definitely on this manicure's side! Hope you like these =) What are your mood/weather boosting polish colors?



Flower Girl, The Wonder Yellows

Natural Light

With Flash

3 comments:

Ghadeer said...

the gold is awesome


http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

kortnee said...

THis gold looks great on you!

MissAshDG said...

Thanks Ladies =)