Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

If... **TAG!**

 I saw this on Shannon's blog and I think its a cute idea. . . I just copied some of the beginning of some of her "IFs" and entered my own endings! =)


QUESTIONS:
If I could have any job in the world.....
If I had a day to myself.....
If I could live anywhere in the US....
If I had a boy, his name would be....
If I had a girl, her name would be...
If I could have any talent in the world....
If you met me in real life....
If I could get any degree...
If money were not an object I'd drive.....
If I could meet one celebrity it'd be....
If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be....
If I got a[nother] pet it'd be....
If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to....
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick.....
If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get.....

 My Answers:

If I could have any job in the world..... I'd work in Public Relations, or Event planning
If I had a day to myself..... I'd just lay around the house, or go to B&N then take myself to a movie & lunch
If I could live anywhere in the US....I've always wanted to stay in the south, but leave Bama. . .So maybe in SC,NC, or VA
If I had a boy, his name would be.... Jackson, Brent, or Cody. I like those lol
If I had a girl, her name would be... Sarah, Kendall, or Gabrielle
If I could have any talent in the world.... Singing! I sing some now, but I'm nowhere near talented!
If you met me in real life....You'd realized I'm really as bubbly in real life, as I appear on here! Haha
If I could get any degree... I'd get a Master's in Psychology [[My goal!]]
If money were not an object I'd drive.... An all white Range Rover, with nice, simple rims lol
If I could meet one celebrity it'd be.... Wow there are so many! For the sheer LUST factor though. . .Idris Elba =)
If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be.... For everything? lol, I guess so. Hmmm... Lane Byant [[even though they're high as hell!]]
If I got a[nother] pet it'd be.... It'd be a dog for sure and it'd either be a Jack Russel, Beagle, or King Charles Spaniel
If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to....If we're talking money is not an object and I won everything free, it'd be Hawaii!
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick...Dang both of those would be wonderful! But uh. . .I love trying new recipes more than I like cleaning lol, so House cleaner!
If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get...Lipo, tummy tuck, breast & face lift with no hesitation! lol

OK! I *~*~*TAG*~*~* ALL of you reading!! I'm also gonna tag 5 ppl's blog I enjoy reading daily =)
1.Jenn! 

Don't forget to click that link and check out Shannon's blog!!
*MWAH!*

2 comments:

makeupinsider said...

Gloss buddies! <3

Anonymous said...

We are so similar that its weird! lol, I just gave my responses in a post, go check it out and thanks for tagging me! =)