Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SugarPill Goodies and Swatches!

Yesterday I got some WONDERFUL goodies in the mail from Makeup Geek! They were my Sugarpill pigment samples I'd been "jonesing" for. I don't know what I was doing without these in my life before, but I am very glad I don't have to worry about not having them anymore! I picked up three: Magpie, the infamous Goldilux, and Starling. Magpie is a beautiful navy blue with teal sparkles in it. Goldilux is the epitome of what you think about when you need a gold shadow! It actually looks like a bar of gold powdered and put into a container, its just that gorgeous! Starling is a true turquoise color, with tons and tons of sparkle. I think of teal as having more a green tint, and turquoise being more towards the blue side. Am I describing that accurately? Please let me know! What are your favorite Sugarpill colors? Do you like pigments or are they too messy for you?


With flash: Magpie, Goldilux, Starling

Without Flash: Magpie, Goldilux, Starling
With Flash: Magpie, Goldilux, Starling
Natural light

3 comments:

Movie Trollop said...

Goldilux and Royal sugar ... oh ma'gawd. On the unique side on the spectrum I love Decora, hysteric, and Junebug- which is more wearable than you'd think. lol

MissAshDG said...

Ooh I have to try those. Junebug looks gorgeous!

Shannyn said...

I really want to try Goldilux. I love Sugarpill. Thanks so much for the swatches.