Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

24 Hour Color Tattoo Shadows & Glamour Doll Eyes Haul & Swatches! [[Pic Heavy]]

Hey Loves!!! I hope you are having a great first week of 2012! I wanted to share with you some new goodies I got recently. **NOTE** All pictures are taken with a flash.


First Up
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow [by: EyeStudio]~ Now I don't know about ya'll, but I really love Maybelline eye products and think they are killing a lot of other brands in the drugstore game! I know that's a strong opinion, but they have been my favorite drugstore brand for a long, long time. Their Eye Studio products are comparable to higher end brands. When I heard about the new Color Tattoos I was really excited about it! I racked up at Ulta because they were [and still are, I believe] having a BOGO 1/2 on Maybelline products, so sprint run and get them now! These are really nice bases, the texture is really creamy and smooth, and they're very opaque. You can wear them alone or under a shadow, I've done both. My only suggestion is that you wear a primer under them. I did an experiment and put my UDPP under it on one eye and then put the Color Tattoo on a bare eye. The bare eye creased within a couple of hours, while the eye with the UDPP held up. That's just my experience, I've heard a lot say that they haven't experienced any creasing whatsoever so it could just be my oily lids. Try it out and see for yourself! I have 7 of the 10 colors.


SWATCHES:


Painted Purple
Tenacious Teal



Bold Gold

Edgy Emerald 

Bad to the Bronze

Fierce & Tangy

Pomegranate Punk





Next Up:
Glamour Doll Eyes sample bags~ I first got to try GDE when I received my thrifted goodies [FOTD here] and I fell in love. I'd like to tell you what collections I chose, but the shadows are down at the moment because the owner is having surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery Vee!! I couldn't wait to show you the samples I got. I got 12 and love every one!!



SWATCHES:


Show Off & Juicy Mango~ I realize Juicy Mango is orange in the package, but it swatches pink
Island Chic & Tattooed 
Phyrra & Chocoholic

Bare Naked & Dirty Jeans

Oddity & Boyfriend Sweater

Pistol Pistol & He Loves Me Not


My favorites hands down are Pistol Pistol and Chocoholic!! Island Chic, Oddity, and Pistol Pistol stained my hands slightly after swatching. These are soooo pretty and I cannot wait to order more!


I did an eye look with Pistol Pistol that would've been perfect for NYE!










Have you tried any of these items? Which ones are you thinking of trying out? Thanks for reading!