Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Kreativ Blogger Award





I'm so excited Kelly from Beauty Obsessed  awarded me with this! Thank you so much Kelly =)


RULES:

  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself


Form:

1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:
I have too many! My current one is You Da One by Rihanna

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:
Pecan Pie!

3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:
When people misspell lol. I know, I'm finicky.

4. WHEN I'M UPSET I:
I write my feelings out and/or cry

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET:
I love bunnies and I love Jack Russell Terriers and Dachshunds!  

6. BLACK OR WHITE:
Black

7. BIGGEST FEAR:
Failure

8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:
I'm usually an optimistic person.

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION:
Accepting the flaws in everything 

10. GUILTY PLEASURE:
Makeup. lol I have too much and barely use an 8th of it.


7 Random Things About Me:

  1. I have to have noise around me to sleep. Complete silence is torture
  2. My favorite morning show is Ace & TJ! I'm obsessed
  3. My favorite color is pink
  4. I love musicals!! [currently listening to the RENT soundtrack]
  5. I'd pick karaoke over clubbing any day!
  6. I'm currently with the love of my life =)
  7. If I ever met Idris Elba, I'd die!

I award this to [in no particular order]:

You ladies deserve it!