Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Past NOTDs

Hey guys!! Sorry for not posting lately! If you follow me on twitter you'd know I got Tonsillitis last Sunday and it has not been a fun experience lol. On top of that, I kept working because I thought it was only a bad cold so, that, on top of going to school left me with no energy to do anything else!! Anywho, I just wanted to show you some nails I've been wearing the last couple of weeks:




The first manicure is with a polish that's been one of my favorites for a while and it's Essie's Turquoise & Caicos 


It's such a beautiful, bright turquoise creme and I wear it year round. I topped it with the Essie Shine Of The Times top coat I'd won from Ulta on Twitter a little while ago.


I really love this top coat! I've worn it over a purple before and it looks great on that too. My mom even complimented me on this manicure which is a shocker because she is not into hair, nails, or makeup! *high five*




The next manicure is with China Glaze's Lubu Heels [mentioned in my Top 10 post]. I love this black polish with the peek-a-boo red glitter that catches the light.





Well that's what I've been rocking on my nails lately! Once I fully get better, I'll be doing more makeup and review posts! Have you tried any of these polishes? What are you wearing on your nails right now? Thanks so much for reading!