Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Impressions:: Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Hey Guys!
I was sent these wipes by Klout and I've fallen in love! 





The Claim:

  • Gently soothes and cleanses, removing dirt & makeup, even mascara. 
  • Helps rebalance your skin.
  • With Active Naturals Calming Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile, these wipes leave your sensitive skin feeling soothed & balanced to help reveal your natural beauty.

My Thoughts:

I was blown away by how great these wipes actually were. I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin so my face can pretty much handle anything. These wipes are on the thicker side, which I like. I hate when I'm wiping my face and it seems like the wipe is about to tear in half. They aren't super wet which is fine with me, they seem to have just enough product on them to get the job done. I did use two wipes to completely take my makeup off. I don't know about yall, but I can never take an entire face of makeup completely off with just one wipe. If you find a wipe out there that does that, let me know!! 

One thing I did notice is that it removed my eye makeup in one swipe, that really shocked the crap out of me. Most of the time I have to scrub to make sure it's off, but I didn't with these! *happy dance* Another thing that I found amazing was the smell. It smells like good laundry detergent. LOL! I know that sounds crazy, but it does. We use Tide with Downey and that's what I think it smells like. I don't think people with a sensitivity to scents will be too taken aback by it just because it's such a soft, light, and soothing scent.

I washed my face after I used the wipes, and my skin felt so soft. Another surprise. Aveeno really exceeded my expectations with these wipes, I haven't tried many of this brand's products, but I love what I've seen so far.


What are your favorite makeup remover wipes? Thanks so much for reading!!










**I was given a free product because I'm a Klout influncer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. All of my thoughts and opinions are my own and are honest, as always!**