- It has a spray top which helps control how much you use.
- It lathers up nicely
- It's great for DEEP cleaning your brushes, you don't have to worry about any makeup still being there after you're done.
- It doesn't leave a film and keeps your brushes soft after they've dried.
- It doesn't have a strong, obnoxious, overwhelming scent.
- It only takes a small amount to clean your brush.
- It's $6-7
- It's easy to get!!! [From Target]
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
This is one of the newest items I've bought and it's already up for review!
First off, let me say that I don't use any sponges for makeup application so I can't attest to how well it cleans those. I have to think, though, if it cleaned my brushes as well as it did, it'll do just as well with a sponge. I'm really impressed with this cleanser. Warning: If you use too much [which is possible because you don't really think 1-2 squirts will actually be enough to clean a certain brush], it may be harder to rinse out of larger denser brushes, i.e. the ELF Powder Brush. So, when using it for the first time, remember that less is more because you can always go back and wash again if you feel that you didn't use enough. This will last you a while if you use appropriate amounts!
Do you have this cleanser? What are your thoughts?
Thanks so much for reading!!
W*Wednesday:: Sonia Kashuk Brush and Sponge Cleanser
review|sonia kashuk brush and sponge cleanser|target|w*wednesday|win wednesday|