Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

FOTD: Peach, Purple, & Pink!!

Hey Guys!
I am on a roll!! Haha, I don't want to jinx myself. But, I've been wanting to try this color combo for a long time. I was so shocked it came out on my face just like it did in my head! Such a rarity. For my eyes, I used the Eighteen palette I reviewed on last week's W*Wednesday post.




FACE:

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
MAC Matchmaster foundation 9.0
Sephora Collection Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder [Deep Ebony]
Ruby Kisses 3D Face Creator concealer in Level 14


EYES:
ELF eyelid primer
Absolute! Eighteen palette 

L'Oreal Infalliable 24hr Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara 


BLUSH:
NYX Amber


LIPS:
MAC Touch lipstick
NYC Nude York City lipgloss 






There will be a tutorial up on my YT channel for this look. [To access my channel, just click on the screen shots to the right! ]Thanks so much for reading!!