Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

W*Wednesday:: NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Orange

Hey Guys!

I wanted to start this W*Wednesday off with a little disclaimer. These Wednesdays are strictly reserved for reviews on certain products in my collection that I either love or dislike. A majority of these Wednesdays will be positive reviews simply because I don't like taking the time out to talk bad about a product. I'm not saying that I never will, but I somewhat feel like it's a waste of energy. It may seem like I "love" everything I talk about and that's because I have more motivation to share with you guys the products I love and think you should try out than the ones I think you should never buy. 
I also throw away or return a lot of the products I dislike so that's another reason I'll rarely have negative reviews on my blog. There have been plenty of products I've bought that never grace my blog simply because I don't see the point. I know that negative reviews also help you out as well, so if you would like to see more stuff I dislike, I'll gladly start putting those up a little bit more, just let me know! Alright, now that all of that is out of the way, let's get on with this review!!




Heavy swatch | Blended out


It's a

because...

  • This concealer is extremely creamy!!
  • The blending abilities are endless. 
  • Highlights the under eye incredibly.
  • Great for warm skin tones [like me].
  • Can be built up for more coverage.
  • Counteracts dark circles under the eyes.
  • Only a small amount is needed.
  • Affordable: $4-$7 depending on where you shop.

This is a pretty nice concealer. Because it's super creamy, it tends to crease but using an eyeshadow primer underneath it can take care of that problem. I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and it gives me great coverage and also gives me that "Kim K" highlight under my eyes without looking too crazy. The only thing I wish was different was the packaging. I don't really like pots when dealing with makeup because my nails are long enough for the product to get stuck under my nails and it can get sorta messy!

This concealer also comes in skin tone colors as well as other correcting colors such as green, yellow, and lavender. You can purchase them here or here. [cheapest I've found online]

Have you tried this concealer, what are your thoughts? 
Thanks so much for reading!!