Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Atlanta Haul!!!

Hey Guys!
My boyfriend and I went to Atlanta for the day to spend some time at Six Flags. While there, I had to stop by the awesome Beauty Supply Store I'd been hearing so many people in that area talk about. I didn't get as much as I would've liked, but I shall be back :)



Eye Products:

Absolute! Palette in Paparazzi [like this one] | NYX Eyeshadow Base in White 



[Clockwise] #46 | #140 |  #61 | #16 | #g28 | #48 


Face Products:

Milani Mosaic Blush in Honey Kissed | NYX Concealer in Orange

Lip Products:

Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Pink Topaz | NYX Girl's Gloss in Red Tint


SWATCHES:


Blush colors swatched individually

Blush swatched heavily on [L] & blended out on the [R]




The lip products were a bust!! :( That lipstick is not the one I wanted! It was in the Magenta Madness slot and I was so happy to be in "beautyland" I didn't check the sticker!! Dumb Ashley. Also, that NYX gloss is super sheer and is not the color in the tube, sadly. Other than that, I'm super excited about my haul! Be on the look out for a look I've done with that palette. If you was a separate swatch post, let me know!!



Thanks so much for reading!!!