- My hair cannot be "refreshed" with an EVOO & H2O mixture! All it does is mess up any of the curls I had!
- My hair loves Extra Virgin Olive Oil!! It soaks it up and it shines so brightly afterwards.
- My hair looks better when it's been flat twisted, rather than twisted into little balls.
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner is a no no! It doesn't react well with my hair's beloved EVOO, so it's got to go! I have to find a better one.
- I must find a good moisturizing deep conditioner, my hair is too dry and brittle for the protein one I bought. =(
- I can no longer use Pink Oil Moisturizer!! I got really sad when I found this out.... Darn mineral oil. . .
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Well, I've been natural for a little over a week and I've learned a couple things about my hair! I've decided to do this NHL every once in a while, just as a personal journal. These are some things I've learned: