Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

ABC Tag!!



I thought this would be really fun to do!! I love tags =)


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Any, and all of them! lol
D. Dogs: I don't have a dog, but my Grandma's dog Penny is like my own =)
E. Essential start to your day: A GM Text from the Mister =)
F. Favorite color: I love pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'11 [very tall lol]
I. Instruments that you play: I used to play the clarinet
J. Job title: I'm a hospital operator
K. Kids: None right now!
L. Live: Bham, Al! =)
M. Mothers name: Jennifer
N. Nickname: Ash, or Diva 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Every time I work lol
P. Pet peeves: People who can't spell.
Q: Quote from a movie: There are so many good quotes, but I don't remember anything from the top of my head right now. 
R: Right or left handed: Leftie!
S: Siblings: I have a little sister
U. Underwear: boyshorts 
V. Vegetable you hate: So many. Broccoli and squash are on top of the list 
W. What makes you run late: I try to be on time, but I lose time while doing my makeup lol
X. X-Rays you had: Just my teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make some darn goo taco chili!
Z. Zoo animals: Tigers!!! =)





1 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute Tag, Linked your page :)

http://deeklankers.blogspot.com/2011/11/abc-tag-vs.html