Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kelly's I Want To Know What You're Thinking Today!


I found this on Kelly's Blog[ you can check out her answers here] and I thought it'd be neat to do! If you do it, leave the link in my comments!


1. Current Mood: Hungry!
2. Current Beauty Product Craving: The Tarte holiday collection and some Muppet polishes!
3. On your nails right now: One of Essence's holographic polishes. Can't remember the name.
4Plans for the day/night: Work right now, then a VIB Sephora event with Karma tonight! So excited!
5. Current Hair Look: One of my wigs
6. Favorite eyeshadow/palette of the month: My favorite palette is my 88 Matte Palette by BH Cosmetics
7. Latest blog post or YouTube video: Thrifted Goodies
8. Current Facial Moisturizer: Clean & Clear Moisturizer
9. Looking forward to this month: Thanksgiving and Iron Bowl!
10. Current outfit: Hospital scrubs
























Here is the list:
1. Current Mood: 
2. Current Beauty Product Craving: 
3. On your nails right now: 
4Plans for the day/night:
5. Current Hair Look: 
6. Favorite eyeshadow/palette of the month:
7. Latest blog post or YouTube video:
8. Current Facial Moisturizer: 
9. Looking forward to this month:
10. Current outfit:

2 comments:

Makeup & Art Freak said...

Hey girl! Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) About the 12 Flash Color Case review: I have a video review on my YT channel and I have to wait a few hours after I upload it to attach it to my blog posts. It will be here in a few hours :) But meanwhile you can check it out on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3p1pBn8sI&feature=channel_video_title

Gisell said...

Lovely blog :)