Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is  My BFF is participating in her first pageant Sunday and I'm so excited!

2.   Colder weather makes me  wish I had more winter clothes :/

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  The Mister, Doing makeup, finding awesome new blogs!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   Flip-flops, I looove them!

5.  My personality type is  very sporadic. Sometimes I'm talkative and social and sometimes I just want to chill in the bed alone lol

6.  I have a serious problem resisting Shopping!!! Preferably shopping for makeup and clothes. . .and shoes >.<

7.  My favorite color to wear is  . . .I don't really have a favorite color to wear. My favorite shirts I have are in the blue/green family though!




1 comments:

nichole said...

i think i'd like winter more if i had warmer cute clothes. i just feel frumpy in my sweaters & what not! and i LOVE flip flops too!!! which is why i dont enjoy winter weather. hehe!

have a lovely weekend!