Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wet N Wild FOTD

Yesterday the Mister took me to see Breaking Dawn [isn't he the sweetest?]! The movie was beyond amazing, have you guys seen it?! Anyway, my face was kinda simple, but I liked it and wanted to show it to you!






FACE:
Urban Decay De Slick In A Tube
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 355
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer
MAC Studio Fix foundation in NW45


EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet N Wild "Comfort Zone" Palette [gold on the lids]
Wet N Wild "I Heart Matte" Palette [matte brown in the crease; cream color as highlight]
Tarte emphasEYES clay liner in black
Smashbox Hyperlash mascara
Smashbox Limitless eyeliner in Onyx [bottom waterline]


CHEEKS:
Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Mauve


LIPS:
Tarte LipSurgence in Enchanted








. . .And lots and lots of ELF Shine Eraser sheets!! Lol I hope you guys enjoyed this look, I'll try to do more FOTDs. I didn't do my brows BTW. I usually don't unless I really really feel like it!


**Update** 
The LipSurgence stains your lips pretty bad. It's not bad for me because I like that look, but it's just a heads up!



























6 comments:

happy hour 24/7 said...

va-va-va-voom! you know how i like this type of natural, easy going looks! so, what is the difference between a baked eyeshadow/blush than a regular one? that mister of yours is getting a lot points for man of the year! LOL

Chantel said...

This is a very nice look on you <3

Katja said...

I like your lip color! :)

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

Kiwi..x said...

Its a very good look, you look great
Im going to watch it today :) Excited

MizzSunshine_09 said...

Hi HUN!

ii AM NOT THE MAKE-UP TYPE OF PERSON LOL MY SiSTER iS THE BEAUTY BEHiND MAKE-UP AND ii AM THE NATURAL BEAUTY HAHA BUT ii MUST SAY THAT ii AM A NATURAL ARTiST AND YOUR MAKE-UP ART iS GORGEOUS!!!! YOU COULDNT PAY Mii TO MAKE MY MAKE-UP LOOK THAT GOOD (AND ii DONT EVEN WEAR MAKE-UP) LOL BUT YES ii JUST WANTED TO BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT iTS VERY PRETTY! GOD BLESS!!

MissAshDG said...

Thanks you guys!! =)